Roofers and homeowners know that Southside’s prices on bundles of shingles have always been amazingly low. And right now, our roofing prices are the lowest they’ve been in many years!
We sell brand name new roofing without a manufacturer’s warranty with a price tag so low that we can’t tell you who the manufacturer is!
Why are they sold this way? It could be one of many reasons…
1. The manufacturer overstocked.
2. The factory moved, and the company needed to dispose of inventory quickly.
3 A store changed brands, and there was a buy back.
4. Slow moving inventory.
5. Mislabeled color name on packaging.
6. There is a first run of a lot, or a first run on new machinery.
7. The plastic strips on back missed covering the tar. (This is very rare.)
8. Slight color variations.
We have sold roofing this way for over 20 years, and we’ve had roofing contractors lined up at our store every morning for 20 years. The professionals know good value!